Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dora the spoiled child!


This week is my prelim (preliminary exams) week.  Everyday was supposed to be consumed primarily in studying but no, I was always in front of the monitor looking for cool places in Leyte which I might like to visit this year.  It was around 2pm, out of boredom  I was scrolling the profile pictures of random people when I saw a photo of a man in a pool.  I don't know why, but it excites me.  I was suddenly imagining myself jumping into the pool and swimming and jumping and swimming and jumping and swimming.(hehehe!)


From a simple status in facebook, Opaw commented and there and then we decided to go to Sea Breeze. It is located at Talisayan, Albuera, Leyte.  A 20-minute ride from the city of Ormoc.  I chose that pool because the time required to reach there is not that long which is very important to me because I have to be home at 5pm to study for my prelim exam which will be conducted at 6pm.  I thought it will not be pursued because 30 minutes had already passed and he was still waiting for his camera to be fully charged.  Time is running too fast! He already told me that we might not go there because the time is very short so I laid down every card I had in my hands just to convince him to go with me and yes!! He gave in.  He is indeed my laag buddy! (hahaha!)  I called a friend to come with us as his special guest (one of my cards offered to convince him..hehehe..peace paw!)


And there you can see on the picture, I actually fulfilled my desire to go swimming! I also jumped into it! : D Unfortunately, we have no camera with a faster shutter speed to capture it. But, it's still okay because it's in my memory! (hehehe!)


I actually arrived home at 5pm.  I had few minutes to study. I took my exam. I went home. I ate my dinner. I wrote this article. Now? I am happy and fulfilled enough to have a good night sleep.  Thank you Lord!


Salamat Paw and special guest for having a soft heart to bear with my hunger for adventure!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment